Friday, July 20, 2012

BENADOR: Enemies of the Jewish People: In G-d's Name



B"H

To the enemies of the Jewish People:

I will mourn but not because of you.
I will mourn because it has been G-d's Will.

I will pray to G-d for justice
I will pray to G-d for revenge

I will remember what G-d ordered us
I will remember each of His Words
I will remind you of the Wrath of G-d
I will not allow you to forget
that We Are G-d's Chosen Children

The day you will feel G-d's Wrath
and His Sword will devastatingly pierce your hearts,
I will stand and look idly by,
with no pity and no compassion

MAY G-D'S WILL BE DONE


Eliana Batsheva Benador
On the attack on Jews
Bulgaria, 18 July 2012

1 comment:

  1. You said it all Eliana, when you said G-Ds will be done.
    Much love and respect,
    Hyam A. Shyster (Uriel Ben-Itzhak)

    ReplyDelete