Thursday, January 19, 2012

BENADOR: King David's Psalm 95


Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise to him with psalms.
For the Lord is a great G-d, and a great King above all gods.
In His Hand are the deep places of the earth; the heights of the mountains are also his.
The sea is His, and He made it; and His Hands formed the dry land.
Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord Our Maker.
For He is our G-d; and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand. Even today, if you will only listen to His voice!
Do not harden your hearts, like you did at Meribah, and like you did in the day of Massah in the wilderness;
When your fathers tempted me, and tested me, even though they had seen my deeds.
For forty years I loathed that generation, and said, They are a people who err in their heart, and they do not know my ways.
Therefore I swore in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment