Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FOR GOOD AND FOR G-D

Time is quickly going by. September 11 -ten years later will be on Sunday. While the advance of evil has not faded but on the contrary seems to be consolidating, it is time for mankind to realize that evil is against Western Civilization at large.

Alas, there is no Muslim who will not side with evil when the time to choose will come, and sadly, that's a fact -if some disagree, they will be silent or impassive, so they will count as approving of evil committed against us at large...

But, what about us... It's not only tiny Israel or giant America that are attacked. It's all of us. What will we do. I, for one, see no choice. My side is the side of goodness and the defense of innocent civilians where they may be attack in our world. This, is an issue of life and death.

I want Life, I want Beauty, I want Goodness... so I am not indifferent. I defend what needs to be defended...

Join me, my Friends, join me...

For Good and for G-d...

No comments:

Post a Comment