Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pistache in Rainbow Bridge...




The morning of a new day in the post-Pistache era in my life... My pain in this gray rainy day is framed by the sadness I feel as I realize at each step I make in our home, that my angel baby is no longer following me at each step of the road, with his alert, inquisitive eyes, his look-at-me-adorable attitude...

Pistache, I look at the place you sleep every morning, hoping I will see you cuddled there, sleeping peacefully until I start moving so you can open your eyes and follow me... But you are no longer there... Our home is totally empty without you. Sometimes I call you, hoping I just had a nightmare and that you will come to me. But you are not there.

You sheltered me from feeling any kind of human loneliness and which I feel now for the first time in my life...

Oh, Pistache, you were a gift G-d sent me and us, for all these years. You were my tiny and very ferocious guardian at all times. I adored you so much. People could not even address me in a way you could consider 'agitated' because you immediately barked at them. So cute, so dear and so precious...

With exception of my adored Son, your 'brother', no human being has been as sweet, caring, unconditionally loving and faithful as you...

I love you and always will love you -until the day we meet again and never separate, at the Rainbow Bridge, your beautiful new home now. I hope you are playing and running around, having fun with all your new four-legged Friends.

You have been a Blessing to me... G-d bless you, Pistache, my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment