Saturday, April 23, 2011

Our Little Angel, PISTACHE BENADOR OBM, R.I.P.





Heartbroken, with infinite sadness, my beloved Son and I regret to announce that our darling, precious four-legged little angel PISTACHE BENADOR, has left us.

Our Pistache got sick with a sudden and incurable condition -the prognosis was hopeless.

Last Wednesday night, I held him in my arms during hours and hours before they put him to sleep while I kept him in my arms, my sweet baby dog... And, he passed away in the loving arms of his devastated Mommy early Thursday, April, 21st, 2011, at the age of 14 years and a half.

Pistache was my beloved son's doggy since he was 7-years old, when the little puppy was only 8 weeks old. He has been a most loyal Friend to him throughout his schooling and college and showed resignation as times brought changes... Pistache was our tiny fierce warrior doing everything he could to keep us safe at home.

To me, Pistache has been my most trusted companion, I tried to take him wherever I went in this very animal-challenged City. Wherever I went in our home, he would always be steps away from me, just like my shadow.

We take so much for granted in life. This is to me a major lesson. We should be daily thankful for all the wonderful things we receive from G-d, and the wonderful people and beings like our four-legged and most loyal Friends -unfortunately seems that it's only when they are gone that we realize the deep presence and meaning they have in our lives...

With our eternal love

Pistache's 'brother' and his Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment