Saturday, April 23, 2011

Letter to Pistache Benador...












My wonderful Pistache,

My baby, le plus plus plus beau petit garcon du monde entier,

Thank you for all the love, the care, the concern, the commitment, the loyalty and infinite, unconditional love you gave to your 'brother' and me...

Thank you for being funny in your own wonderful way...

Thank you for being my tiny tyrant in the few occasions I allowed you to...

Thank you for being with me through the abundance of rough and tough that has been allotted to me in this lifetime...

Words will never express how much I miss you and I will miss you until I see you again...

Don't be afraid because your Mommy is always with you...

You must go, but you will always be in my heart...

Your devastated, loving Mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment